Looking to install a ring peephole camera but you don’t have a peephole? Don’t worry, we’ve got you solved. If you don’t have a peephole in your door or want a wider field of view than a traditional peephole camera can provide, you can install a Ring Peephole Cam without using the peephole itself. Let’s take a look at how we can do this in our detailed guide.
Tools Needed to install a peephole camera without a peephole:
- Drill with a 1″ bit
- Level (optional)
- 1. Decide where you want to install your Ring Peephole Cam. We recommend placing it at eye level, so you can easily see who’s at your door. If needed, use a level to make sure the camera is installed straight.
2. Drill a 1″ hole through your door.
3. Insert the Ring Peephole Cam into the hole from the inside of your home and secure it in place with the included mounting bracket and screws.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your Ring Peephole Cam to your WiFi network.
5. That’s it! You’re now ready to start using your Ring Peephole Cam.
Now that you know how to install a Ring Peephole Cam without using the peephole itself, you can enjoy all the benefits of this excellent security camera, even if you don’t have a peephole in your door.
With the Ring Peephole Cam, you’ll be able to see and speak to visitors at your door, whether home or away. So go ahead and give it a try today!