Did your keyless door lock just stopped working? This would be very frustrating for you as you are unable to get inside your home. The solution to this would be to change the batteries of your keyless door lock. The process is not too difficult, you just need to follow the steps we’ve compiled for you.
You Will Need:
- Allen key tool
- A new battery
- A Phillips head screwdriver
If your keyless door lock is not working properly, it may be due to a dead battery. To change the battery in your keyless door lock, follow these steps:
1. Remove the cover from the back of the door lock. This will expose the battery compartment.
2. Remove the old battery from the compartment and insert a new one. Make sure that the new battery is installed in the correct direction.
3. Replace the cover on the back of the door lock.
4. Test the door lock to make sure that it is working properly.
Read More: 6 Steps To Change A Code On A Keypad Door Lock|How to install a door lock set – Step-By-Step Guide|How To Lock Garage Door Manually 2022|How to unlock bathroom door twist lock – Tested 2022|How to lock your door without a lock – Complete guide 2022|7 Best Smart Lock For Bedroom Door 2022|